Welcome to our psychotherapy practice in Boulder, Colorado. We are a licensed psychologist, and a nationally certified counselor with over 50 years of combined experience. We see individuals for brief solution-focused work or ongoing insight-oriented psychotherapy.
Dr. Steele specializes in treating chronic pain, depression, anxiety and grief. As a psychotherapist with expertise in both mindfulness-based cognitive therapy and yoga, he can help you mobilize powerful inner resources to promote deep healing and lasting change.
Thiya offers training in shamanic journeying, which is a relaxing technique that enables you to tap into your creativity and personal wisdom. It allows you to bring awareness to a wider range of information and is a powerful resource for decision-making and problem solving.
What kinds of problems do we treat? Our clients are generally capable people seeking support with issues such as:
- Job, family and situation-related stress
- Relationship, or marital problems
- Depression, irritability or anger
- Anxiety, fears, or low self-esteem
- Trauma, stress-related illness or pain
- Loss and unresolved grief
- Existential and spiritual issues.
Dr. Steele's Fee and billing policies.
Thiya's Fee and billing policies.